To download a TeamCity artifact for a feature or bugfix that will be integrated into Skyline (if a developer has provided you with a link, simply download SkylineTester.zip and skip to the next section):
- Find the relevant pull request on GitHub: https://github.com/ProteoWizard/pwiz/pulls
- If the TeamCity builds have not been run, wait for them to run.
- Click the "Details" link for the "Skyline master and PRs (Windows x86_64)" build.
- Click the "Artifacts" tab.
- Click "SkylineTester.zip" to download.
Running the build:
- Extract the contents of the SkylineTester.zip.
- Run the extracted executable "SkylineTester Files\Skyline-daily.exe". No installation is necessary, because Skyline is a side-by-side exectuable and will find necessary files relative to the location of the executable.