To follow the Skyline support board you must:
- First, sign up for an account on the MacCoss Lab Software web site.
- Then register and sign in to the web site.
Once you have signed in to the web site, you can do the following to change your email preferences on the Skyline support board to have it send you updates when new messages are posted:
- Click the drop arrow beside the Requests heading above the support requests.
- From the drop list that appears, choose Email and click Preferences.
- Click the radio button for All under the heading "Send email notifications for these requests".
- Choose either Individual or Daily Digest under the heading "Notification type".
- Click the Update button.
You can also follow this procedure making different choices to turn these notifications off again, if you decide you'd rather not get them in your email inbox.