Dear Skyline Users,
We are very excited to announce our next webinar in the series to help you make the most of what Skyline has to offer:
Webinar #7: iRT Retention Time Prediction with Skyline
|When: ||Tuesday, May 12th, 8am or 4pm (Pacific Time)|
- plan for 1 hour presentation + 1/2 hour Q&A
- same content both sessions
- The iRT retention time normalization approach explained
- Building an iRT library for storing and reusing measured peptide RTs
- Using an iRT library for RT prediction and alignment
Join us, learn and help us to better meet your targeted proteomics research needs.
Brendan MacLean (Principal Developer)
Effective Data Processing and Interrogation
See video, presentation slides, and other files presented at the webinar.
Registration is open for the Skyline User Group Meeting on May 31st the Sunday before ASMS in St. Louis.