|Title||»||Import Peptide Search wizard should show full-scan settings no matter what|
At the Barcelona course, someone already had their Full-Scan settings set to something other than None, when I was instructing the participants to import DDA data. This caused the wizard to skip right by the Full-Scan settings page, and caused much confusion, until I arrived to correct the problem.
I think there are 3 cases we need to correct:
1. The user starts the Import Peptide Search wizard with existing Full-Scan settings that involve MS1 only.
- Show the existing settings to allow the user to verify or change them.
2. The user starts the Import Peptide Search wizard from the File menu with Full-Scan settings including MS/MS extraction.
- Expand the wizard to show the entire Full-Scan settings page to allow the user to verify or change the existing settings.
3. The user starts the Import Peptide Search wizard from the Start Page, using Import DDA Data.
- Make sure we clear any MS/MS full-scan settings, and show the Full-Scan settings page as in #1.