Welcome to the 64-bit Skyline off-line installation page, the place to download an installer which you can use to install 64-bit Skyline on computers without internet access, such as instrument control computers used for native method export and quality control data assessment. These computers must be running a 64-bit version of Windows.
Please review the license terms before installing Skyline. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click I Agree to continue. You must accept the agreement to install Skyline.
To install Skyline without internet access:
- Download the ZIP file from this page.
- Extract its contents.
- Run the setup.exe file in the extracted folder.
- If you are told you need Windows Installer 3.2, you can download it from [here].
- If you are told you need .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, you can download it from [here].
- If you are told you need .NET Framework 4.0, you can download it from [here].
- If you are told you need .NET Framework 4.5.1, you can download it from [here].
Remember, without internet access, Skyline will not be able to tell you about new releases and automatically perform updates. You will be responsible for making any necessary updates. You are more likely to fall behind on critical bug fixes and new features. If you have internet access, it is still preferable to use the normal web installation.