Why don't you figure this one out as well. I need to get back to other things. Here is what I hoped would work:
1. Run the DIA-TTOF tutorial test in pause for screenshot mode.
2. When you get to the mProphet model, OK the form.
3. View > Retention Times > Regression > Score to Run
4. In Peptide Settings - Prediction choose Edit current... on the RT predictor.
5. Uncheck auto-calculate regression and enter 2x the slope and the y-intercept from the plot. OK the form for this fixed equation.
6. Edit > Manage Results, remove all but the first run and Re-import that one.
I was able to make a fix that got this to work and produce messed up predictions way beyond the end of the run, which was this:
// If iRT standards have changed, reset auto-calculated conversion to make sure they are
// updated on a background thread
docClone.Settings.PeptideSettings.Prediction.RetentionTime != null &&
docClone.Settings = docClone.Settings.ChangePeptidePrediction(p =>
But this apparently also broke the audit log, and it is not a change that persists in an unfixed version of the code.
Please get this scenario working and make the graphing fix suggested in this issue.