|Title||»||Improve multiplexing detector to reject multi-precursor isolations that are not really multiplexed|
|Assigned To||»||Jarrett Egertson|
One Skyline user noted:
I'm trying to use Skyline to quantify what I am calling pseudoswath data obtained on a QExactive instrument.
The acq method goes like this:
1. Full scan m/z 500-890.
2. MS/MS 3 plex msx at 505,515,525 m/z with 10 m/z isolation width on each (starting m/z of scan is 350)
3. MS/MS 3 plex msx at 535,545,555 m/z with 10 m/z isolation width on each (starting m/z of scan is 350)
14. MS/MS 3 plex msx at 865,875,885 m/z with 10 m/z isolation width on each (starting m/z of scan is 350)
I have put a skyline doc with a single peptide in it, monitoring 5 transitions. As you can see from the XCalibur screencap, all 5 are present at around 37 minutes from the 715,725,735 msx scan MS/MS scan.
I have tried a bunch of MS/MS DIA isolation schemes, but I can't seem to get it to work (see included .sky), meaning get the transition chromatograms to appear.
>>>> The most likely reason is that the multiplexing detection code is deciding that this is multiplexed data, but then failing to demultiplex it.