|Title||»||Serious apparent discrepancies in half-life values|
Workspace: Nov 2011 autophagy.
Settings: 2 SD filter, AUC 1 million, minimum deconvolution score 0.95, minimum turnover score 0.
The half-life values on the HalfLivesForm for a given protein frequently do not match the values I got when exporting with the same settings previously. These older values still appear, but only on the individual protein tabs. Also, the turnover score cutoff still does not seem to be working correctly. When I add a turnover score cutoff of 0.95 on the individual protein tab, the result does not necessarily match either what is on the HalfLivesForm or what I got when I exported with the turnover cutoff in place globally.
Previously exported values: Atg7 nulls 1000.45, sibs 773.2.
Values on individual tab: Atg7 nulls 1000.45, sibs 773.2.
Current values on HalfLivesForm: Atg7 nulls 1086.27, sibs 776.38.
Current values on individual tab with 0.95 turnover score cutoff: 1064.24, 773.2.
Values from recent export with 0.95 turnover score cutoff: 1086.27, 773.57
Please let me know what is going on.